Steel Frame Floors Key Points
- Concrete (patented) of 7 cm
- Piping in floor
So many benefits
- Steel floor with or without concrete
- This floor is without concrete
- Insulation is put in
- Plating for the finishing and fire resistance
- Concrete is p0ut in the lower section of the floor (7cm)
- Leaves space for the piping, plumbing etc.
- All piping will be fitted in the floor.
- Rest is filled with insulation
- Cover with fire resistance plating
- The bending pressure is 19 tonnes (German TUV)
- Earth Quake Resistance to 9 Richter Scale
- Hurricane resistance